Already familiar with the potential benefits of NAD+ to brain function, immunity, energy levels, and muscle performance from previous treatment? Our NAD+ Premium IV therapy kicks it up a notch with a higher dose for greater potential effects.
NAD+ Premium | IV Therapy with NAD IV Infusion
NAD+ is a coenzyme that plays a crucial role in many biological processes, including energy production, DNA repair, and cell signaling. As we age, our levels of NAD+ decline, which can contribute to a wide range of age-related health issues.
Research has shown that NAD+ supplementation can have numerous health benefits, including:
- Increased energy: NAD+ is essential for cellular metabolism, and supplementing with NAD+ can help increase energy levels and combat fatigue.
- Improved cognitive function: NAD+ plays a critical role in maintaining brain health, and studies have shown that NAD+ supplementation can improve cognitive function and memory.
- Enhanced immune system function: NAD+ is involved in the regulation of immune cell function, and supplementing with NAD+ may help improve immune system function.
- Anti-aging effects: NAD+ is a key player in the aging process, and research has shown that supplementing with NAD+ can improve markers of aging and increase lifespan in animal models.
- Improved athletic performance: NAD+ plays a role in muscle function and metabolism, and supplementing with NAD+ may help improve athletic performance and endurance.
The IV Doc's NAD+ Premium IV drip is a powerful infusion that can help you experience these benefits and more. Our mobile IV service brings the treatment directly to you, making it easy and convenient to enjoy the transformative power of NAD+.
NAD+ IV infusions are individualized for each client and may take several hours to complete. Dose of NAD+ is 500 mg.
Depending on the dose, NAD+ treatment infusion may last between 1 and 4 hours.
Some great add-ons to consider are:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin C
- Myers Cocktail (Multi-vitamin)
- Additional 250mg, 500mg, or 750mg of NAD+
NAD+ infusions can cause increases in NAD+ physiological activity which may manifest in the following commonly seen symptoms:
- Chest pressure
- Increased muscle excitability
- Intestinal cramps
(C)2013-2023 The I.V. Doc. All Rights Reserved. Results and treatment time may vary. Medication including NAD+ may be provided, only after a consultation by a licensed medical provider.