Vitamin C & B12 Shots
I.V. Vitamin Therapy in the comfort of your own home.
IV therapy is used to administer vitamins such as Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C directly into the bloodstream. This allows for a higher concentration of nutrients to be delivered to the tissues than oral supplementation.
Patients can get up to 10 times the vitamins and minerals in one treatment as they could get orally in one day.
Vitamin B12 Injections
Essential B Vitamins, including Vitamin B12, aid in cell growth & development, and breakdown of carbohydrates, fats, and alcohol. These B Vitamins are the building blocks for a healthy neurologic and cardio-vascular system.
- Breakdown carbohydrates, fats, and alcohol.
- Enhance beauty by promoting healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Work to counteract damage caused by free radicals - molecules that breakdown healthy cells and contribute to aging and disease.
Vitamin C Injections
Vitamin C offers numerous benefits:
- Provides an “immune boost” – theoretically reducing the severity of the common cold.
- Essential for wound healing.
- Reduces wrinkling and helps prevent sagging skin by improving elasticity.
- Excellent antioxidant proprieties may lower risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Antioxidants block some of the damage caused by free radicals.
What are free radicals? And how does Vitamin C help?
Free radicals (atoms or molecules containing unpaired electrons) are deleterious to our body and occur from natural and environmental factors such as foods, cigarette and smoke or radiation. The buildup of free radicals over time is hypothesized as responsible for the aging process. Free radicals may play a major role in developing cancer, heart disease, and other conditions cardiovascular conditions (stroke).
Because antioxidants are able to donate an electron, they are able to neutralize the deleterious “free radical” and remain stable.
Vitamin C, for example, can lose an electron to a free radical and remain stable by passing its unstable electron around the antioxidant molecule.